I will say, however, there was a close call. The blistery wind almost forcefully knocked the "daylights" out of Flat Stanley as he was held in Luke's one hand during a wagon ride. He could have easily been blown away like the surrounding loose hay and dirt that arose from the ground like mini tornadoes. So thankfully, we did not have to call the search and rescue team again...
Later in the day, after things calmed down, I took Flat Stanley to my lovely hairdresser in Chesterfield, MO. Thought maybe she could "spruce up" some of the gray in his hair and see if I could get a haircut myself. Boy, was she excited to get a new client! After she found out that this wasn't any 'ole client but Flat Stanley himself, she said that she would just charge him a "flat" fee : )
1 comment:
Grace you are too funny!! You guys are so going to miss Flat Stanley when you have to send him back!!
I heard you guys were thinking of getting a bigger vehicle to accomodate Flat Stanley. And adding on to the house. Any truth to these rumors??
Post a Comment