Then, we had our "child laborers" ready for work : ) ...

Next, we got the "tool" to carve the pumpkin (kind of a frightening picture, wouldn't you say?)...

Then the carving action started and didn't end until late in the evening. Brian didn't realize the amount of work and energy that was involved in carving a couple of pumpkins. Notice his "Michael Jordan" tongue in action as he is diligently working on this piece of "art"...

But the time spent and energy invested was all worth it!!! Here are the results of their fancy, shamcy "artwork"...
By the time they were done, the kids were starving. They all wanted to have something special for dinner. I said, "Let's have pancakes!!!" They all cheered and said, "Yeah!!!" (yes...mommy was a little lazy to cook a real meal, but for some reason the kids LOVE a pancake dinner)...

And of course, if you "give a pig a pancake"...I mean "the 3 little Burkey's a pancake"...you got to have the hot chocolate with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon on top : )

Next, we got the "tool" to carve the pumpkin (kind of a frightening picture, wouldn't you say?)...
Then the carving action started and didn't end until late in the evening. Brian didn't realize the amount of work and energy that was involved in carving a couple of pumpkins. Notice his "Michael Jordan" tongue in action as he is diligently working on this piece of "art"...
But the time spent and energy invested was all worth it!!! Here are the results of their fancy, shamcy "artwork"...
By the time they were done, the kids were starving. They all wanted to have something special for dinner. I said, "Let's have pancakes!!!" They all cheered and said, "Yeah!!!" (yes...mommy was a little lazy to cook a real meal, but for some reason the kids LOVE a pancake dinner)...
And of course, if you "give a pig a pancake"...I mean "the 3 little Burkey's a pancake"...you got to have the hot chocolate with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon on top : )
3 comments:
Too cute!! The pumpkins turned out really good!! Very fun!!
I was cracking up when I scrolled down and saw the jack-o-lanterns....very unique looks =)
But where are their noses??? Sure, everyone's a critic; but I love the look!
Post a Comment