Last night was a bit rough...I was up for a couple of hours with Luke. During that time, Noelle happened to awake to get a quick drink of water in the bathroom.
So needless to say, I slept in this morning and so did Luke. In the midst of my subconscious sleepiness, I thought I heard Noelle using my bathroom to get ready in the morning. I thought it was a bit unusual for her to be using my bathroom, considering her normal morning routine...but I didn't think anything of it. Until, that is, I walked into my bathroom this morning and found how clean it was...
What a nice way to start off the day! If I would have known of Noelle's sweet gesture, I would have taken a "before" and "after" picture. It would have given you a good indication of how long she spent in my bathroom : )
1 comment:
What a sweetie!! That is so nice!!
Post a Comment