Friday, October 17, 2008

Boxers or Briefs?











After the "wedgy" episodes during soccer practice and more incidences afterwards, I had decided to invest in some size 6 boy's underwear for Luke. The next size up seems so much bigger and roomier...I'm not sure if he knows how to deal with the extra space down "in his drawers" : ) I also wasn't aware that there were options for boy's underwear apparel. I was stumped with the big decision of whether or not I should purchase boxers or briefs? So I decided to buy both and let him decide on this matter of personal preference.

Well, after Luke looked at both options and "oooed and ahhhed" over the cool designs on them, he opted for the boxers over the briefs. I guess he found that the boxers offered more flexibility in leg movement and less restriction overall...
The funny thing is...when I asked him to put his pants back on, he firmly told me, "No mom....I'm already wearing my shorts!"