I came home from work tonight and found that I was not normally greeted with a "surf's up, dude!" from the kids. I'm not sure where
that salutation originated from; but I have to say it's pretty cute hearing that from them as they are lying down on their sides, positioned on the staircase with a thumbs up and a grin-to-grin smile.
So I proceeded upstairs to quietly check on them and found Luke in bed with two of his favorite things....money and legos! Apparently, he prefers to sleep right next to his money in a zip lock bag rather than keeping it in the good 'ole piggy bank. I guess it's also no surprise that he told me this morning he dreams of legos all the time. What a funny kid!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He looks so much like Dean when he's asleep! How cute!
Too cute!! And what a very nice pillowcase!! ;-) tehetehetehe
See you soon!!
This reminds me of the time when Mason would sleep with his cherished rolls of Scotch Tape (safely tucked inside a toiletry bag) on top of his belly.
That is too funny! Great memory to cherish!
Dawn
Post a Comment