Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mmm....Halloween Cupcakes!

I was in the mood to make something sweet tonight. So I thought it would be fun to bake some Halloween cupcakes for the kids to decorate...or should I say layering of assorted toppings : )

Hope thoroughly enjoyed the chocolate frosting. I believe she consumed more than she decorated with. "Mmmmmmmm....this is good stuff!!!"
Luke kept pace with Hope. There appeared to be a chocolate frosting eating contest with the two going "head to head" against each other...

Noelle saved this one for her lunch tomorrow. I'm sure she'll get a boost of energy at midday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace,
Thanks for sharing your cupcakes today at the superhero convention! They were super yummy! Tell the kids that they did an excellent job decorating. We had a lot of fun spending time with you & Spiderman today.
Thanks again!
Dawn, Alex, & Nathaniel