Friday, October 24, 2008

Adventures of Flat Stanley-Part II

There he goes again...running around town as fast as he can...I sometimes think I'm chasing the "gingerbread man." But no...it is "FlatStanley man" heading to the local McDonald's in Manchester, MO.

Ya know, I'm not sure if Flat Stanley has ever visited the Ronald McDonald's play place before, but he sure got a "kick" out of it! He thought it was WAY cool to meet the "hamburglar." He was so tickled to find out that the hamburglar was as flat as he was...

But I think it was the excitement from all of the kids playing there that got his adrenaline pumping. He decided to "get in" on the action and play hide-and-go-seek. See if you can find "Waldo"....I mean "Flat Stanley."




That silly guy! Just couldn't have enough fun...that is until we went to Luke's soccer practice that afternoon. Luke thought it would be fun if he could join him on the field, but Flat Stanley was a bit hesitant. He was already having "issues" from becoming flattened by a bulletin board. I guess he just wanted to "play it safe" and be as far away as possible from a rolling soccer ball. I don't blame him : )

3 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

You are cracking me up!! Too funny!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I need to hear more about this "Flat Stanley". We had a fun time with you guys at McDonald's the other day. It sure made our rainy day go much smoother! Thanks again for the invite!
Dawn

Esther Cho said...

I love checking for more stories on your blog! so funny...no wonder all of the cousins want to be a "burkey"!