Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I thought I was done with potty training!

After completely potty training my 3 kids as of last year, I didn't think I would be back at it again. This time around, unfortunately, it's been a little more difficult. I've been retraining my cat Arthur to use his litter box, but he refuses. Bribes won't even work for this frisky feline critter. We've tried to put him in "time out" but no such luck either : ) Our house is looking a bit silly with paper towels and aluminum foil bordered along some of the edges of our wall...

Brian and I are "at a loss" of options and sometimes our patience "runs a little thin." It doesn't also make it easier when he looks so cute and cuddly like this...

1 comment:

a little leprechaun said...

Arthur!! WHY?!?!? Just go potty in the litterbox for your Momma & Daddy!