Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Picture Day...WAH!!!!!

Today was picture day for Luke's 4 year old preschool class!!! And he was less than enthuisased about getting his picture taken : ) His sour disposition first started with the choice of shirt I picked out for him...complained that all his teeth will fall out if he ended up wearing it?!?!?!?! Then, he wasn't too excited about wearing his socks and shoes with his nice blue oxford shirt...complained that he only wanting to wear his crocs or go barefoot to preschool?!?!?!?!?


I guess I didn't realize how many pics I had of Luke NOT wanting to take his picture. Here are some that I found...



Last year, I only managed to get a preschool class picture of Luke, sitting on his teacher's lap...no "solo" picture. I'm thinking that I might actually get a individual picture of him this time around. His face lit up with a BIG smile when I showed him what his reward would be AFTER he smiled for the camera...

I guess it doesn't hurt to try : )

1 comment:

a little leprechaun said...

Too funny! Did it work?? Doesn't Dawn call that 'Sanity Tax'?!?!? We pay 'high' taxes in our house!! ;-)