Monday, September 22, 2008

Where's the ruby red slippers?

I came into my bedroom yesterday and found our cat Arthur (my 4th child : ) exactly as shown. The first thing that came to my mind was...
"where are his ruby red slippers?"

If there was a "roll call" for the "The Wizard of Oz," I would sign my cat up in a jiffy. I think he has talent. Someone should scout him out as the Wicked Witch of the East...

In the meantime, I just need to find the ruby red slippers : )


2 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

That is too funny!! Just like a kid, thinks he's 'hiding'!! Too cute! By the way, Arthur wouldn't have any 'heads up' on which one of my heathons broke my angel, would he? It's an ongoing investigation...

MSquareMom said...

A truly talented cat, I say...


Your kids must love the cat! I wanted to get one for Mason (he LOVES them) but he is allergic :(