Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is This Cat "Normal"???

This is my cat Arthur. He is 4 years of age
(so Luke always treats him like a younger "brother" : )
As he's gotten older, I noticed that he loves to catnap and catsleep : ) more often than not.
This is how I thought cats usually sleep.

I've noticed lately that he prefers to sleep on his back.
I guess "that's all good"...cats can have a sleeping preference too.
This pose, however, gave me reason for concern...
I first glance I thought he was in "cat heaven."
Is THIS "normal" for a cat???

3 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

That is so funny!! He feels right at home!! Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Grace,
I haven't had a chance to comment on your blog yet, but I have kept up with your pics. They are too cute! I love hearing about all the funny things the kids/cat do. It reinforces for me that my family is indeed normal.
I would love to say that my cat could sleep on her belly like that, but I don't think she could get all her belly fat to roll that way!
Can't wait to hear what adventures the "Three Little Burkeys" (and one cat) will be up to next!

Anonymous said...

sorry, I forgot to add my name to that last post....it was from Dawn! oops!