I have been trying to find different types of food to appeal to my kid's taste buds. Here is one item from Schnuck's that I found that was cute and tasty...."smiles" funny face french fries. The funny thing about this was not so much the food as it was the conversation that Noelle and I had over dinner which went something like this tonight...
Mom: "So how do you guys like the funny face french fries?"
Noelle: "I like them but do these fries support McCain?"
Mom: "McCain???...do you mean John McCain?...why do you say that?"
Noelle: "Because it says so on the package..."
Did I mention the prayer Hope prayed before dinner? It started like this..."Dear God, please help mom to stop yelling at us. Please also help mom get more sleep too..."
(there was some apparent background noise during the prayer that came from the direction of where dad was sitting...
chuckling noise was probably more like it)
I guess I need to do some confessing...
2 comments:
i LOVE your stories, grace! keep them coming! =) can't believe you're actually blogging, but better late than never! =)
I have my girls pray for mom sometimes to get a new attitude. I ask them to lay hands on me! Whatever it takes for mommy's sanity!
Post a Comment