Sunday, September 28, 2008

Savoring This Moment in Time


Do you have these moments in life where you just want to pause and "soak" everything in? I had one this afternoon after I awoke from a much needed nap, being sleep-deprived for a couple of nights. I looked out of my kitchen window and saw all that was transpiring in front of me.

This moment made me reflect on God's goodness and the gift of life that we've been given. It also made me realize how quickly time flies. It's because there were other "window memories" that ran through my head of the kids playing at different stages of their lives. Oh how I want to stop moments like these, just to watch and savor them!

3 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

That is awesome! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

WOW- what a nice husband to give you a nap and to be outside playing with the kids- must be a great guy :)

Anonymous said...

haha. why do i get the feeling that "anonymous" is Brian?