I am so excited to start this new era of "blogging" and can't believe that I am now "up and running" with this! If you know anything about me or my husband, we are seriously technologically challenged. Brian and I got DSL about 4 years ago and it was about that time we switched from analog to digital cell phones and then had finally changed e-mail accounts: dial-up "juno"-->"sbcglobal"-->"gmail". (Unfortunately, I am just speaking for my husband with the gmail account....I am apparently still trailing behind him with my yahoo account : )
I have to say, though, that the biggest change as of now is my re-commitment to journaling the accounts of my 3 children. I started several years ago, manually keeping records in a journal book, until I realized how much quicker it would be to just type it out & save it on Microsoft Word. I lost hope in that after several months of journaling came to a "puff" after our computer crashed. (Wow...talk about having an adult "temper tantrum" : ) But recently, my friends have encouraged me to blog and keep "pressing on" with the journaling. I have to say that I am now a recent convert. Thanks ladies for not losing hope in me!!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's AWESOME!!! Love the background! Where did you find it!??!?! Very Cool!! YYyeeeaaahhh!!
I had no idea you were blogging! Welcome to the blogosphere!
Post a Comment