Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Have you had your "thinking juice" today?

Noelle was drudging through her homework tonight. She had a bunch of "list words" that she had to fill in the blank and then find and circle them in the puzzle (shown). After much com-
plaining about how hard it was to find the hidden words, she asked me for something to drink so I poured her a glass of Dole's Orange, Peach, Mango juice. Moments later, she lit up and exclaimed, "Mom....this juice is helping me to think...I just found 7 list words right in a row!!!" I started to chuckle at her remark. Then I bothered to look at the juice container and thought to myself....


"Yup...pure sugar juice...does wonders for the brain!!!"

Well...all I have to say is..."Noelle is SOLD on it!"

Watch out WHEATIES...
we're having Dole's Orange, Peach, Mango juice for breakfast now!!!



No comments: