Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Dad...are you going to pay me back?"

We were on our way to the annual Balloon Glow at Forest Park last night and this was part of the conversation that occurred in the minivan...

Hope: "Dad...are you ever going to pay me back?"
Dad: "Hope, I just borrowed from you this morning!"
Hope: "When are you going to pay me back then..."
Mom: "How much did you borrow from her?"
Dad: "$1.00"
Mom: "From her piggy bank?"
Dad: "I needed my soda from McDonald's"
Hope: "So when are you going to pay me back?"
Mom: "Hope...do you want to take him to court?"
Hope: "Yes"
Mom: "Can I be the judge?" : )

Hmmm...let's see...what other "charges" can I bring up against the defendant : )


2 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

That is so funny! Maybe next time Brian should borrow from Noelle or Luke?? ;-)

Kari said...

Go Judge Judy! Too funny