Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here are a few of our favorite gifts...

Hope and Noelle's latest craze..."littlest pet shop" toys!
This Christmas, Noelle received the American girl doll Felicity with her book...
The matching doll pajama's were a "big hit" with the girls...
One of Hope's favorite Christmas gift was a stuffed bear that she named "Claus"...
Yup...would you believe more American girl doll gifts?
Luke got his favorite toy...LEGOS!!!!!!!!! He is definately one to follow directions "to the tee!"


I had no idea that there was such a thing as light-up superhero pj's! I guess he won't be needing the nightlight when he wears those to bed : )


Another one of Luke's favorite Christmas gifts...Spongebob Legos!!! (notice his enthusiasm in opening up this gift)
This, on the other hand, was probably not one of Luke's favorite gifts. Brian and I thought he could use another Leappad cartridge, but he apparently had no comment (nor enthusiasm)...

1 comment:

a little leprechaun said...

Too fun!! What a wonderful Christmas!!