I found some letters on Hope's desk the other day. Here is one that she wrote to Santa Claus...

Here is another letter that she wrote to Rudolph...

...funny that she circled the word "Hope" in her letter to Rudolph: )Here is another letter that she wrote to Rudolph...
And here is a picture Hope had drawn of our time decorating the Christmas tree...
...funny that she used some "unknown" body part to prop herself up to place an ornament on the tree. I apparently missed that part of our tree decorating time together : )
2 comments:
i've been waiting for your next post! The headless body might actually be a table with four legs. I remember learning about that somewhere. Or, she could have made one of the siblings headless like a stepstool, symbolizing her desire to reach her goal in life above personal relationships. That's another interpretation =) hahaha..j.k!!
That is so cute! And so Hope!! Great seeing you yesterday!!
Big Hugs!
Post a Comment