This morning our church had a special kid's Christmas program. A narrative of Christmas was read with each beginning letter of the alphabet.
Here's an excerpt from Noelle's reading (as Morgan proudly holds up the letter "I"):
"I'' is for Immanuel. God is with us...
"U" is for us. The wound Jesus was given to take us to heaven...

This was the script from Hope's reading (as Luke proudly held the letter "L"-which in his mind, stood for word "Luke" : )
"I'' is for Immanuel. God is with us...
"U" is for us. The wound Jesus was given to take us to heaven...
This was the script from Hope's reading (as Luke proudly held the letter "L"-which in his mind, stood for word "Luke" : )
"L" is for love that He brought down to earth. God in flesh in lowly birth...
"X" is for Christ. It's "X" in the Greek, anointed Messiah, Mighty and Meek...
"X" is for Christ. It's "X" in the Greek, anointed Messiah, Mighty and Meek...
Here's one of three handbell songs that were performed today
(uploaded privately on youtube due to technical difficulties on blogger)...
Merry Christmas to all!!!
4 comments:
Absolutely LOVED the program! Simply adorable! And I'm sorry, but the pride in which Luke held that "L" - absolute classic!! So glad you captured it on film!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
The program was very cute! Chriss did an excellent job putting it together & all the kids - especially Luke - held their letters with such honor! I really enjoyed it. You got some great pics.
Merry Christmas Burkey Family!!!
The girls look so cute and Lukie looks sooooo cute in his bowtie!
Is that Jane's little girl next to her?
Post a Comment