Thursday, December 11, 2008

The joys of picture-taking!

I thought it would be cute to have the kids pose for that "perfect" Christmas card picture while laying on their tummies with their heads propped up by their hands...
But I guess I was "pushing my luck" when I asked Luke to synchronize the head propping. He was insistent that his hands were squishing his cheeks and not allowing him to smile properly...
Then, of course, the eyes started to pool and the tears started to flow. The idea of that "perfect" Christmas card picture seemed to be but a distant thought...
At this point, I realized Luke was "beyond the point of no return." This photo basically "captures the moment" of our picture-taking experience...

5 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

Priceless! Absolutely priceless!

Esther Cho said...

your christmas card was hilarious! I like the unexpected ones =) Ha min laughed out loud!

Anonymous said...

I have to say your Christmas card is my favorite! Total classic!

Anonymous said...

i think you should submit your picture to a greeting card company! it's seriously the best Christmas card ever! = )

Jane said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It is definitely the BEST Christmas card ever =) We've already got comments about it from friends!! Luke is popular now!