Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Rock Star!!!"

This was one of those moments I looked at my husband and said..."quick...where's the video camera?!?!?"

Not sure what the song was about, but I have to say...he's got the "heart and soul" of a true rocker!!! "Rock on, brother...rock on!!!"

5 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

Too cute!!! He is a Rock Star!!

Esther Cho said...

that's so cute! I was a bit disappointed he wasn't on the toilet singing...brought back some good memories =) "I believe in children of the future..."

Anonymous said...

That was SO cute it blew the needle off of my "cute-o-meter"
Moments like that are priceless! So glad you got it on video.

Anonymous said...

oh my! wonder where he got those singing genes from....esther did enjoy belting out her whitney houston/michael jackson tunes on her "throne". = )

Jane said...

he's so grown up!! hyung said that's how bon jovi got his start!! =)