My mother-in-law Chriss performed at Frontenac Mall Monday evening with the Sweet Adeline's chorus group. This group of talented women sing with the musical artform of barbershop harmony for various functions throughout the year and compete locally as well as internationally.

I was unable to upload a videoclip of their final song, "Go Tell It On The Mountain" that wowed the crowd of mall shoppers....hopefully, I can get that "up and running" soon. But in the meantime, here is a still shot of grandma Chriss (center) in action with her vocal skills : ) This must be where Luke gets his "rock star" singing abilities!
I was unable to upload a videoclip of their final song, "Go Tell It On The Mountain" that wowed the crowd of mall shoppers....hopefully, I can get that "up and running" soon. But in the meantime, here is a still shot of grandma Chriss (center) in action with her vocal skills : ) This must be where Luke gets his "rock star" singing abilities!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That is so awesome!! Yyyeeeaaahhhhh Chriss!!
Post a Comment