Luke also had a big part on this day. He was my helper with setting up the classroom party. I think he feels he's ready to enter "Big Boy" school with his sisters : )
So, after we came home from all of the school events, our kids were ready to go at it again with the Trotta kids. They got to decorate some "spooky" cupcakes with toppings of their choice...
Then we got the treats ready to go in the big, black cauldron...
And the kids were ready to take off to go trick-or-treating. Noelle wanted to dress up as an angel this year. Her joke was..."What do fisherman say on Halloween?" Answer: "Trick or Trout" (did I mention her favorite past-time is fishing? : )
Hope was dressed up as Gabriella from "High School Musical." Her joke was "What do you call a little monster's parents?" Answer: "Mummy and Deady"
I guess that wig she bought with her bank money was a good investment. It definately came in handy as an accessory for her Halloween costume...
And Luke finally decided to be Spiderman for Halloween. He didn't have a joke...was lucky if he even said "trick-or-treat." I will, however, give him some credit for saying "thank you" after receiving the candy. At least, he was a polite "Spidy" : )
1 comment:
Makes my tummy hurt just looking at all that candy!
Post a Comment