Thursday, November 20, 2008

Watch out "Jon & Kate Plus 8"!!!

There are only 6 days in counting for the arrival of the "Cho clan" for the Thanksgiving holiday! Yes...that is 8 total adults and 11 children (7 years of age and younger) staying in our home for most of the week and I am TOTALLY excited!!! It is an absolute blast for all the kids and the adults. What more can a kid ask for with 10 other "built-in" playmates? (unless they all want the same toy : ) And of course for the adults, it wouldn't be balanced without "guys night" and "girls night out"-which is the highlight of my week!

Here is a picture of our kids with all of their cousins that are staying with us (except for 2)...

From L to R in front row: Luke, (grandma holding) Selah, Chaeli, Paul, Josiah and Noah.

From L to R in back row: Naomi, Hope, Caleb, Timothy, Ethan, Faith and Noelle.

So, needless to say, I've got alot of grocery shopping to do : ) Thankfully, I'm not baking the turkey this year, but you better believe that it is going to be GOBBLED up!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Sounds like a fun, loud, mess! Enjoy and I am sure you will be right in your element!