
I am just now discovering how easy and fun it is to shop on e-bay! It's just been great to be able to shop in the comforts of your own home with the "click of a button". I found some great Christmas gifts for the kids and yes..."mama needed a new pair of shoes" too...or maybe 3 pairs to be exact : ) --but what deals!!! One pair was only $2.99!
Is it bad to also tell you that I earned my first "yellow star"? I'm not exactly sure what all that means, but it sounds official. Can't believe you actually get rewarded for shopping!!!
2 comments:
You have become a Master-Ebayer! (that is sort of like a young Jedi only with a computer mouse).
I'm not sure if you know this or not (I only recently discovered it), but you earn a yellow star when you receive positive feedback. I think that yellow = 10 responses. I only tell you this because the people you buy from comment on you, too! If you haven't seen this, click on the # behind your name & you can read all your positive feedback. Great job, young Ebayer! Today shoes....tomorrow the world!
That's awesome! Congrats on the yellow star!!
Post a Comment