Would you believe that Noelle has had all 6 baby teeth extracted by the dentist? Her adult teeth keep emerging behind her baby teeth which doesn't seem to budge. So you can imagine, our frequent visits have well-acquainted us with the dentistry staff : )
Here was the pair of 2 front teeth that was pulled this past week...
Now here was 1 (out of the 2) bottom teeth that was pulled in September...quite a contrast in length, huh?

Noelle had left a letter for the tooth fairy as she paid a visit to her bedroom...
And of course, Hope had to take advantage of the tooth fairy's visit. So, she decided to write a letter to her as well...
This is what Hope's letter said...
"Dear tooth fary can you give me a prizevryday! Pleas!! Can you give one to me today to! Right back."
I guess she thought it wouldn't hurt to ask (or beg in her case : )
2 comments:
Grace,
That is too cute! I love their letters. Poor Noelle, I can't imagine having ALL your baby teeth extracted. Hope the tooth fairy was extra kind to her!
Grace,
Not to freak you out, but when I was a kid, EVERY single baby tooth had to be extracted!! Only one got loose & the rest had super long roots like Noelle's. Cute letter.
Post a Comment