It has been so nice to see Luke finally eating something after 6 days of sickness. He ate his favorite food item today...jumbo size dinner franks with some butter snap pretzels. 
I realized that he was "back to normal" when I found him doing this with his pretzels...
I realized that he was "back to normal" when I found him doing this with his pretzels...
I guess I just need to start buying him more pretzels in place of those Schoolbook alphabet cookies from Trader Joe's : )
3 comments:
that's so cute...he still loves letters, huh? He's going to be a literary genius someday, I predict!
Nicolette had fun reading his letters! :)
It's great to hear that Luke is feeling better! I love the pics of the pretzel letters. Too cute!!
Hope everyone is finally back to normal at the Burkey house. (is the closet put back together?) We hope to see you soon!
Dawn
Post a Comment