Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wii

Brian purchased a Wii today and boy are we in for some fun! Had a little "hurdle" from the get-go as he was trying to set-up and get it functioning. Only a minor detail that Brian doesn't exactly "believe in" instruction manuals : )

But just leave it up to Luke to read the instruction manual and tell daddy exactly what to do (just like he does with grandpa and his Lego-building projects :)

Here is Luke testing out his boxing skills...getting "tickled" over how he's boxing his opponent : )

6 comments:

lydia said...

Ken is really surprised by the fact that Brian bought a Wii! ken said, " Didn't Brian just get a DVD player like last week??"

I guess he thinks Brian is a big technically challenged? : )

BTW, we'll definitely get some good use out of it when we come and visit! It looks like Lukey is having a blast!

MSquareMom said...

Gayle is like Brian in that he doesn't believe in instruction manuals either! But at the end of whatever he is piecing together using his "good instincts," I am like, well, why is there a leftover screw/piece left!!??

I so commisserate with Luke...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! I kind of want to get one, too. Let us know what you think of it.

Esther Cho said...

fun! paul loved the wii and all the sports games too! DId you guys get a new flatscreen? Lukie looks like he grew up so much! And can he seriously read the instruction manual??

Sandy said...

Brian did an awesome job at the coffeehouse! I wish you guys could have come!

a little leprechaun said...

Aren't you guys loving it?? Too cool!! Very fun!