Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Haircutting Frenzy!

So much for planning to just give Luke a haircut...the girls were begging for one too. I figure it's probably easier to clean all the hair on the floor in one sitting. So, haircut frenzy it was!

Here's the "after shot" of Hope with her new hairdoo...
Oops...apparently didn't start the process very evenly...made up for it, though, in the end : )
Here's Noelle with her new hairdoo too (hee, hee). Noelle's only request, "Mom...please NO bangs!!!"
Mom: "Okay, Noelle...I'll just take more off in the back then" : )
Can you even tell these girls apart?...

And finally, here's the reason why I brought out all the haircutting supplies AND the big vacuum... You think his back might look like this in 30 years? : )

5 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

That is awesome! You are going to have to show me how to do that! Is Noelle Left and Hope Right??

You MUST save that picture for Luke in 20-30 years! Too funny!!

Big Hugs!!

Esther Cho said...

hahaha...gross! please don't have a hairy monkey back! I'm surprised he could sit still with all those prickly hairs!

Anonymous said...

Loving the haircuts. You need to start booking appointments. Very skilled!

Anonymous said...

great way to save money! i went to 3 different hair cutting places with a different coupon for each to get all 3 girls' hair cut......I really need to learn how to cut hair!

all the kiddies look great!

Vivian said...

Wow, I bow to your scissor skills! Do you do this outdoors in the summer?