Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Mom Song

Okay...my kids are TOTALLY hooked on this album titled "Sna%zzy" by Go*Fis^h. I was introduced to this group from my fellow MO*PS mom Da^na and recently listened to their music live at the Hea#rts At Ho^me conference and I have to tell you...I'm even a Go*Fis^h lover!!! Here is one of my favorite songs on their album that I found on you^tube...
I told the kids that this group was going to be in town in the month of August and they are begging me to take them. I'm thinking..."Sure, why not?" And then it just hits me--my kids, all 8 years of age and under, might be attending their 1st "rock" concert!!! That's a crazy thought!!! : )

4 comments:

Kari said...

We love that album too! Let me know when they are in town. Maybe we could go with or meet you there.

Esther Cho said...

that's a great song...they're actually coming here next Saturday and it's about an hour away..should we go? hmmm... =)

a little leprechaun said...

We should get a huge group to go!! Maybe we could all die our hair like rockstars!! ;-) Well, maybe not. But we could all still go!! R O A D T R I P !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that whole album--they have several available. Should be an awesome show!