Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rollerblading on the actual rink?

So much for rollerblading on the main floor of our house...the kids, with their friend Morgan, thoroughly enjoyed an afternoon rollerblading on an actual skating rink.
And boy did they go to town!!!
Except for the 1st minor fall Luke experienced in the middle of the rink...
Made it known that he wasn't too happy about it...
However, Luke regained his composure and went out to the rink to do the "hokey pokey." Can you believe this guy (1st time on rollerskates) won the prize for the best male hokey pokeyer (?). That glow-stick necklace prize brought a HUGE smile back on his face...
And the girls couldn't get enough of the limbo...
..."how low can you go?" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I can't believe how good the girls are on rollerblades. Too fun!

Esther Cho said...

I can't believe your girls can rollerblade at their age. I can't even do it that well. Lukie has a future in dancing!