Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I have a poet (in the house) and I didn't know it" : )

Hope wrote this poem this morning and I was really amazed by her creative writing skills...

(translation)
Through the sunshine, through the shadow
Down the hillside, down the meadow
Little streams run bright and merry,
Bursting with the news they carry.
Singing, shouting, laughing, humming...
Easter's coming!

Also thought this was cute and funny. Here's Noelle's photo magnet creations with random pictures she found around the house...

Thank you Auntie for this cute birthday gift!

5 comments:

Esther Cho said...

what in the world? She's a better poet than me! That should be published!! Try Highlights magazine or something...that was such a good poem!

lydia said...

Is that Chaeli in the orange flower pic? Has the look of Chaeli, but I don't remember that pic? : )

Love the poem! Did she seriously make that up herself?

a little leprechaun said...

Love the poem! And love the art!! Very cute!

Hope you are having a great day!

Kimberly said...

that poem was seriously good! I"m so proud of Hope! You need to encourage her to write more...

Peter

Anonymous said...

that is such a wonderful poem, Hope! Great job! She is very talented!!