The kids had a great time dyeing hard boiled eggs at a friend's house this weekend. Not sure if we will be able to consume them all before they go bad....but they sure look pretty!

Easter day began at 5am when the kids woke up. You would think they were heading out for the early morning sunrise service?!?!? I guess they were excited about their Easter baskets...
Easter day began at 5am when the kids woke up. You would think they were heading out for the early morning sunrise service?!?!? I guess they were excited about their Easter baskets...
But before we actually headed out for Easter Sunday worship, we decided to take a couple of family pictures. Here's dad and Luke (or should I say..."mini me" of dad : )
Here is mom with the kids...
Our church had a wonderful joint Easter worship with Cross*roads Pres^byterian Church this morning. The service was beautiful as we sang with an accompanied orchestra, adult and children's choir. Some girls from our church also performed a bell choir song that preluded the service. In addition, we were reminded of the hope that is found in Christ through his resurrection from the "eyes" of Ma#ry Mag^delene.
The day was only half-over when the eyes of the Burkey kids started to get "heavy." I guess the early morning rise came with a cost...
2 comments:
Happy Easter!!
Sounds like everyone had a great Easter.
Post a Comment