Noelle and Hope ran the mile in gym class today and did great!
There, however, was much anxiety over this event since the mile run was already postponed one other time. I noticed their nervousness as they asked to practice running on the "dusty-ole" treadmill in the basement. But I guess that treadmill was good for something...they were all smiles today as they trained for this event!
There, however, was much anxiety over this event since the mile run was already postponed one other time. I noticed their nervousness as they asked to practice running on the "dusty-ole" treadmill in the basement. But I guess that treadmill was good for something...they were all smiles today as they trained for this event!
3 comments:
that is so cute! i HATED running the mile in school. I just started running on the treadmill after a LONG hiatus (pre-Chaeli) and boy do my calves ache today!
Tell the girls, "Congrats!"
That's awesome! Did they wear tennis shoes or flats?? tehetehe
Have a good one!
Wow! Very impressive. I was never very good at this event in school. I usually just chose to walk it...
Post a Comment