Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Aluminum Man"

Who needs "Iron Man" when you have "Aluminum Man" to your rescue?
Just like my kids this morning, I helped my husband get ready for school. Yes...he went to school looking like this...on purpose :)
Oh...did I forget to mention it was spirit week? And today the staff and students are celebrating.....Aluminum and Duct Tape Day?!?!?!?!??!?....yup, that's exactly my reaction! So needless to say, I whipped up a pliable metal tie, coordinating fashion bands on each arm and one calf and the "man" belt. You mean you didn't see this ensemble in Chanel's latest haute couture collection?

All I have to say is...
Go Wildcats!!!

3 comments:

Ha Min Cho said...

I thought that super heroes have to wear spandex? That would have been better. Skin tight with aluminum utility belt.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Bet you could auction off that tie on Ebay!

Anonymous said...

look at that flex....brian better be careful or those aluminum arm bands are going to pop right off! =)