There is something very mysteriously yummy about the combination of graham crackers and ice cream.
Here is our latest dessert to satiate our sugar cravings...
microwavable chocolate ice cream smores!!!
First, you place the marshmallow on 1/2 a graham cracker and "nuke" it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
Then you "dollop" a load of chocolate ice cream onto the moltened marshmallow, graham cracker bottom
Lastly, you "hand-press" the top graham cracker onto the melted, moltened, marshmallowy, chocolate ice cream, graham crackery smore...
ENJOY!!!
4 comments:
Looks really yummy! Totally going to try that!
I don't know-it's just not the same without kids running around poking each other in the eye with sticks.
When we were at the English camp in China, we had S'mores with mango flavored marshmallows. They weren't bad!
YYYUUUUUMMMMMM!!! Ironically, I think we are doing graham crackers w/ frosting sandwiches for K's birthday cake!! ;-)
Oh my goodness...I'm so going to try this! We have the marshmellows & graham crackers, I just needed a good excuse to buy the ice cream. I have one now!!! Thanks for the great idea.
Post a Comment