Today was "comic character day" for Brian's spirit week at school. Thanks to our good friend George, he was able to borrow this Batman costume and once again, uphold the Wildcat spirit! I'm definately giving my husband major points for this costume (at least for bravery). Maybe he was thinking he could "hide" behind the mask...I'm guessing?!?!

This was actually the "G-rated" version of how he wore the Batman costume....more student-friendly :)
This was actually the "G-rated" version of how he wore the Batman costume....more student-friendly :)
Here's Luke coveting dad's Batman apparel. Had to try it on himself...
3 comments:
Feelin' the spirit!!! Can't wait to see what Friday brings!!
LOVE IT!! The kids must have enjoyed seeing their Super Teacher!
Luke reminds me of a superhero that has been "shrunk" by his nemesis. "Goodness will prevail!"
Fabulous! Is George the George I know? Somehow that seems like his kind of costume!
Post a Comment