Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Triple Date Night

We started off our triple date night with some "soon du bo". Can't remember the name of this place, but I have to say it's one of my favorite places to eat. Each person got their own soup made to order in these Korean clay pots that keep it steaming hot. The mini Korean side dishes they provide along with the rice just makes the dinner complete!

The three "Cho" sisters...

After dinner, we headed out to Re#d Man$go for some sweets. I thought dinner was great...dessert was even better!!! This place served assorted fresh fruits and moshi (Korean rice cake mini balls) on top of fresh soft serve plain or flavored yogurt. All I can say is, "yummy to my tummy!!!" Thanks for that suggestion, Hamin!

Our progressive dinner, however, didn't end there. Somehow we managed to stuff our overstuffed belly with some really good hot wings from Bu#ffalo Joe's. Man, did I pay for it the next morning.

Lastly, we headed out to North#western University for a quick stroll along the lakeside of Lake Mich#igan. Here are some pictures we took as couples.

Here's my sister Esther with her hubby Hamin...

Here's my other sister Lydia with her hubby Ken...
And here's me and my hubby...

3 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

Very fun!! Cute pics!!

The Stuemke's said...

How fun!! I didn't realize how much Luke favors his Dad until this picture. You guys look so cute!

Esther Cho said...

i never thought ha min and I looked alike, but we do in this picture!...we've seemed to gain weight together too =) Thanks for the pics! Wish we can do it again!