Friday, August 14, 2009

Pirate's Cove

Thanks to my sister, Lydia and her family who hosted us for a long, memorable weekend! There were alot of meals to prepare for us and for those who stayed overnight to keep us company.

The kids all got to enjoy a popsicle treat after dinner...
Except for my dainty niece Selah who was totally content without a popsicle in hand...
We headed out to Pir#ate's Cove one morning and got to spend time with ALL of the cousins! Everytime I view this picture, I am always amazed how many there are.

(From top to bottom, left to right: Timothy, Caleb, Selah, Luke, Faith, Noelle, Josiah, Hope, Naomi, Isaiah, Ethan, Noah and Paul)
Here are the kids waiting patiently in line for the merry-go-round...
I guess it paid to be patient...all smiles...
...going around and around
And you gotta get wet at some point too...

And burn off some extra calories...
Go, Caleb, go!!! You are one brave nephew!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a ton of fun. I can't believe Caleb climbed all the way to the top. That is awesome!

lydia said...

thanks for all the pics, grace! i have yet to post mine on facebook.....one of these days!

miss you guys! we start school this week, how about you?

Esther Cho said...

you got some good pics! I like the one of all the little cuzzies!