Luke and Paul enjoyed a car ride to themselves and laughed "up a storm" in the back. Belly-laughter was initiated by Mr. Bab#aloo singing, "Don't pass the gas." It works everytime : )
The kids were "hanging out" in the bedding section of the store until the kid's club was open. Yup, there was 1 hour of free childcare while you shop! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Good thing we had them "test" out the mattress for comfort (as they assumed the pile-on position on the bed). Thankfully, no one was injured. Just attracted a set of wearisome eyes from an I*KEA employee looking onward in that direction. Good thing we live out of town (or at least I can speak for myself and my family : )
Would you believe...there is a cafeteria in the middle of the store!!! And not JUST a cafeteria...a "shopping mall" cafeteria...one where they give you a cart to "shop" for your food!!! See below for yourself...
A triple decker shopping cart to "lug" your food around and cart it back to your table. And did I forget to mention...all of our kids ate free that day!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Here's Josiah (aka "cookie monster" fan) indulging in a free cold food item (aka Trix double flavored yogurt) with an adult spoon.
And you got to love this part of the shopping experience. Who says you need to work while you shop! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
4 comments:
We went last March for the first time and were blown away. I also like the drive up loading spots around the store. Ian didn't want to leave the play area. I can't wait to go back! ;)
Oh, how I LOVE IKEA!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
I love Ikea! I miss it!!!
Wish you guys lived here (or wish I would too) and we could do this stuff all the time!
Post a Comment