Each class also got to sing a song about the countries and creatures of the earth. "O Mighty Mountains" was the title of her class song. Noelle is pictured here in the front row, center, amidst the other 2nd graders....
Luke kept really quiet during Noelle's musical production (stuffing pretzel sticks in his mouth)....except for the occasional, "Mom...look at me!"
Noelle's music teacher did a fabulous job putting everything together...
Unfortunately, Luke didn't stay quiet...got restless towards the end. So I opened up my emergency stash of Skittles. Can you tell he was taking full advantage of my bribe? :)
Here's a little videoclip of their theme song "Wonders of the Earth".
2 comments:
Grace - this was too cute! You can totally see Noelle right in the front. Very cute!
what a cute production! I remember I had an acting part (with no talking) in 5th grade. I had to hold hands with this boy and I was so embarrassed that I put the purse over my face with my other hand while I was holding his hand.
Post a Comment