This is the blog of my 4 children Noelle (15), Hope (13), Luke (12) & our canine addition "Hunter" (4 years). My husband Brian and I have been married for almost 20 years and feel so incredibly blessed with our family of 6!
Here's another meaning to "chic magnets" : ) Again...no matter how many times you try and separate them, they "magnetically" draw to each other in the same bed...
And here is someone taking full advantage of the empty twin bed...
I didn't want to say anything, but I feel now I must end my silence. Arthur carries Hope to the other bed every night. He then goes back and snuggles in for a deep sleep.
2 comments:
I didn't want to say anything, but I feel now I must end my silence. Arthur carries Hope to the other bed every night. He then goes back and snuggles in for a deep sleep.
See you Thursday!!
Big Hugs!
maybe they need a full size now? hmmm...maybe I should skip the twin beds and get a full too. They must not move around much =)
Post a Comment