After almost 9 years of watching the kids on a weekly basis as I worked part-time, the day has come when my mom has officially "retired" from babysitting the kids.
The kids will definitely be missing your weekly prepared Korean food, king-size chocolate candies, dollar rewards for every good grade on homework & tests, and just your contagious joy and smile overall! Needless to say, I will miss you too mom in more ways than I will realize! I will now have to make appointments with you to schedule me into your life : ) You are one, busy mama!!! You deserve nothing but the best...
"HAPPY RETIREMENT!!!"
2 comments:
mom looks great in this pic! she is going to enjoy retirement, but i'm sure she'll be over a lot still! =)the kids are so adorable!
this is hilarious....did she request retirement? or did you just plain fire her? hahaha...just kidding. can't believe she did it for 9 years! wish i could use the benefits of grandma nearby! we seriously miss you guys a lot looking at all these pics. we CANNOT wait until we visit in November!!
Post a Comment