Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A letter to the principal

Noelle brought home a pile of papers from school today. Amongst the graded exams and finished homework, I stumbled upon this letter she wrote to the principal apparently before winter break. I somewhat recall her being upset about the class losing recess time as a result of some rowdy students. It's just surprising to me that my little timid, sweet Noelle had the boldness to petition for more recess time and fight for this "cause" : )


4 comments:

Mama's Three Little Burkey's said...

I wish it could really happen!!!

From: Noelle

Shannon and Andrew said...

Wow! What a smart, thoughtful girl you have. I think she deserves a 20 minute recess!

Dawn said...

Sounds like someone might have a career in politics! Way to go, Noelle, you should always fight for what you deserve.

Esther Cho said...

it looks like she is utilizing all the components of a persuasive essay! way to pay attention in class =) but that doesn't sound fair that all the kids got punished because of a few. i would've just slipped that letter under the door and erased the name =)