Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hotel de Crate

After so much love (and tear) to this beloved doggie bed, we decided it must finally "rest in peace"...
I thought it was about time to remodel Claus' "room" since the plastic tray and doggie bed didn't come with warranties and a little "room" change was on the horizon. With that said, I brought up some leftover carpet from our basement remodeling and figured out some measurements...
Hope this piece does the trick...
Only the cleanest carpet piece for my little "Marley"...
Here's a "before" pic of his crate "room"...
And voila! Introducing the suite room at hotel de crate...
A little nervous that our special hotel guest may not approve...
I think it's a winner!!!
I guess I shouldn't speak too hastily...how about, "stay tuned!" : )

3 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

It looks so nice! He must LOVE it!! Don't you Marley, I mean Claus!!

Vivian said...

LOVE it! HOpe he doesn't eat thru that (fingers crossed).

jjtrotta said...

Claus, Claus, Claus. You are testing the love of your mama. Don't you know she's Korean? And You know what those Koreans do with dogs don't you? :)

Totally kidding.