The girls had their last jazz performance of the year. After 2 & 1/2 years of ballet, tap and jazz classes, they both decided that their dance career was over. I was sad to see it all come to an end, but I guess gymnastics will await us next fall.
Noelle's jazz performance..."Tennessee Zip"
(Noelle is 3rd from the left)
Hope's jazz performance..."Walk The Dinosaur"
(Hope is 2nd from the left)
3 comments:
I was sad when Elisabeth stopped dancing, too! But there are more activities always on the horizon!
Way to go, girls!! Congratulations on wonderful performances!
i haven't checked your posts in so long! maybe you can email me when you put up a post =) the girls did an AWESOME job! Noelle was so cute! and Hope can seriously keep a beat and moves so smooth =) If I was there, I would've gone crazy whistling and doing my Xena cry for them!
Post a Comment