This is the blog of my 4 children Noelle (15), Hope (13), Luke (12) & our canine addition "Hunter" (4 years). My husband Brian and I have been married for almost 20 years and feel so incredibly blessed with our family of 6!
Based on this picture, I'm wondering if Noelle is not getting enough for her weekly allowance. Maybe it's because of the economy?? Inflation on toy prices??? : )
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hysterical! She works hard for her money. Has she received any tip money yet?
Dawn and Lydia, in answer to your question, I probably should tip her since she always "goes the extra mile" with chores and homework. What's the proper tipping etiquette...15% of her allowance wage? Is this an "Dear, Abby" question I should submit to the newspaper? : )
4 comments:
Hysterical! She works hard for her money. Has she received any tip money yet?
what does she do to earn her tips? what a cutie!
Dawn and Lydia, in answer to your question, I probably should tip her since she always "goes the extra mile" with chores and homework. What's the proper tipping etiquette...15% of her allowance wage? Is this an "Dear, Abby" question I should submit to the newspaper? : )
That is too cute!! You told me about it and I had to see it for myself!! Too funny!
Post a Comment