This past week, the girl's jazz instructor mentioned to the class about the need to invest in some deodorant/antiperspirant : ) Didn't think I would be discussing the topic of body odor with my kids so early on, but I'm afraid it's come up.
The challenge now is to figure out what type and scent to get...
Roll-on or stick?
Freesia or shower clean?
Oh...the decisions we will have to make! : )
2 comments:
They are so young!! Let me know how the decision goes...
I think they have special deodrant out there for teens. I think I have seen that... Could be wrong.
I noticed my son's armpits smelled last week and was in total shock! He's only 6!!! I'm not ready for deodorant...visions of arm pit hair, chin stubble, squeaky voices, stinky socks and car keys quickly rushed through my mind!! NO!!!!! Stop growing!!!!
Post a Comment