Saturday, September 19, 2009

Piano Recital

Noelle and Hope had their 1st piano recital this past Thursday and did really well. I think mom was more nervous than they were : ) These girls have come a long way in just a year of piano lessons. I'm so proud of them...
Here are some videoclips of their recital songs...

Noelle's piano performance:
"Theme and Variation"................................Nancy & Randall Faber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVxPPpCPiI
"Home on the Range" (duet).......................American Folk Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ZscW9UhAg

Hope's piano performance:
"Green Frog Hop".........................................Nancy & Randall Faber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1uJAvakGOo
"Coconut Shuffle"..........................................Nancy & Randall Faber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgD9AnRx2CY

Daddy was either meditating on the various melodic tunes or completely hypnotized and rendered partially unconscious :)

6 comments:

lydia said...

WOW! SO IMPRESSED! Tell the girls that Ken & I LOVED watching the video clips and we're so proud of them! =)

a little leprechaun said...

Looks like Brian is deep concetrating absorbing the music. Of course, I've been to a movie with him, so I know what he's really doing.... :-)

a little leprechaun said...

Please tell the girls they did an AWESOME job!! Katie & I really enjoyed listening to them play! Can't believe they did it by memory! WOW!!!

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Ro said...

Awesome!! Tell the girls everyone in Chicago loved it!! And Brian is so hilarious! haha!

Dawn said...

This is awesome! Tell the girls we said great job! I'm so impressed!!