I felt really bad for my hubby. He had a dilemma. His barber of almost 13 years recently moved to a different location. His relocation has made it difficult for him to make an appointment and get a haircut at a moment's notice. So, the compassion side of me says..."honey, I'll cut your hair for free." This was his reaction...

I thought about having him sign a waiver form that I am not responsible for any damage inflicted to his body, nor bald patches on his scalp, or emotional distress caused by a bad haircut. I also wanted affirmation from him that he will still love me unconditionally, "for better or worse"..."for good haircut or not so good haircut". Surprisingly, he conceded to my proposal with graciousness and let me "have at his hair" : )
This was the "after picture" of my scissor-cutting...
I thought about having him sign a waiver form that I am not responsible for any damage inflicted to his body, nor bald patches on his scalp, or emotional distress caused by a bad haircut. I also wanted affirmation from him that he will still love me unconditionally, "for better or worse"..."for good haircut or not so good haircut". Surprisingly, he conceded to my proposal with graciousness and let me "have at his hair" : )
This was the "after picture" of my scissor-cutting...
I may be a bit biased, but I think he looks kind of "hip" : )
3 comments:
Saw Brian today at T-ball. He was wearing a hat - JUST KIDDING!! tehetehetehe
No, his hair looked great! You do such a great job!
Hope your day is going well!!
Big Hugs!
grace, you're so funny! brian's hair looks great!
i just cut ken's hair for the 2nd time in our marriage a couple of weeks ago. it took me FOREVER! i didn't even think of taking a before and after picture, though. i do have to say his hair had gotten so long, it would have been difficult to make it look much worse.
i think i did a decent job, but i don't think i have the time or the patience to do it every 3 weeks. it's too much pressure for me! : )
Next cut I am not going to Great Clips...I am going to CHEZ BURKEY!!!
Post a Comment